Terms and Conditions for Valeting,
Repairs and Servicing
This Document, Our Order form and any Schedules creates a binding contract between the parties and establishes the Terms and Conditions under which the services are provided
- PreLovedBugz of 15 Glenmore Business Park, Swindon, SN5 7FP (the Service Provider)
- The Party named on the order form (the customer)
Whereas the Service Provider provides valeting, servicing and repairs for baby/child equipment; and the Client wishes to use those services.
Definitions and Interpretations
Within this agreement the following words shall have the meaning given below
Website means – PrelovedBugz.co.uk
Items – Mean the equipment or apparatus that require cleaning, Repairs or servicing which includes but is not limited to Prams, Pushchairs, Carrycots, Highchairs, Car seats, Travel Cots.
Termination – Means the ending of this agreement
Terms and Conditions
- An agreement shall commence upon the customer placing an order and the service provider providing an order confirmation
- Once commenced the agreement can only be amended or varied by mutual consent in writing. Except where changes are to comply with the law.
- Subject to any Terms Herein or implied in law the agreement will end when all parties have fulfilled their obligations
- Once you have placed an order you will be contacted via email which will confirm all details you have provided, if any details are wrong it is your responsibility to inform us within a reasonable period. We are not liable for items not reaching you/us due to incorrect or inaccurate customer details that you have provided.
- If you are sending items into us it is your responsibility to purchase insurance to the value of your items. PreLovedBugz accept no liability for items lost in transit when the courier has not been arranged by ourselves.
- If we have arranged collection / redelivery of your items we will insure the items and take full responsibility should any issues arise as stated
- In the unlikely situation of your pushchair being lost in transit, you will have to wait for a thorough investigation to take place before we can confirm whether or not we can retrieve your item (s). The third-party provider could take up to 4 weeks. We are not liable for any inconvenience that this may cause you. In this situation we will offer you a loan pushchair if you are in need of it. The loan pushchair may not be equivalent to your pushchair as is also subject to availability.
- In the unlikely situation that your item is irretrievable due to an error in transit, your item (s) are insured by the courier service of up to a total of £100 per package. However, PreLovedBugz will replace your item (s) like for like (not old for new).
- You shall ensure that, throughout the term of this Agreement, the Items are and shall remain your property, or that you have the permission and authority of the person who owns the Items to use the Services in relation to the Items.
- You shall be responsible to us for any losses we suffer relating to any actions, proceedings, costs, claims and demands arising out of any breach, non-observance or non-performance of this section.
- We reserve the right not to process any items that are not in our price list – any items submitted to us that are not in the price list will be returned to the customer unprocessed.
You must not
- use the Services or the service except as expressly permitted by this Agreement;
- use or interact with the Services in any unlawful or fraudulent way or for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose;
- disrupt, damage or interfere with the Services or the service in any way; or
- offer in any manner, sub-license or re-sell the Services, use of or access to the Services, to a third party, for any reason whatsoever without our prior written consent.
The Order Process
- in placing your first order, you will be required to fill in your details with your personal information so that we can fulfil our duties as a service.
- If you have requested a collection / Redelivery service you give us full permission to share your details with a third-party carrier to enable collection/redelivery.
- The Customer shall ensure that the items are packaged appropriately, all personal items are removed from all baskets/pockets etc and the items are ready for collection within the collection window specified.
- We do not guarantee the full removal of all stains
- We are unable to remove scratches from chrome, aluminium powder coated chassis
- We are unable to restore faded fabrics back to their original colour
Payments and Charges
- The charges for the Services are set out in the estimate email/notification issued, once this has been accepted, an invoice will be issued for payment after the necessary work has been carried out.
- Collection and Delivery fees will be paid in advance of any service being carried out as a deposit. The remaining fees will be charged when the works have been completed
- In the event of non-payment of the invoice then the goods will be retained by ourselves for a period of 30 days
- In the event that the payment is not received within 30 days of the invoices due date then we will write to you to give you 10 days’ notice of our intentions to sell the items.
- we may use the proceeds of sale to pay first the costs incurred by us in selling the Items, secondly in paying the Debt, and to hold any balance for you (with no interest accruing to you on the balance), such balance (if any) will be returned to you within 30 days of the sale of the Items.
- if the proceeds of sale are insufficient to discharge all or any part of the costs of sale incurred by us and the Debt, you must pay any balance outstanding to us within seven days of a written demand from us, which shall set out the balance remaining due to us after the net proceeds of sale have been credited to you. Interest will continue to accrue on the Debt until payment has been made.
Liabilities and Indemnities
- Nothing in this Agreement will limit or exclude the Service Provider’s liability for death or
- personal injury resulting from negligence; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or in any other way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Service Provider shall not be liable under this Agreement, and
the Client shall fully and unconditionally indemnify the Service Provider against all and every type of expenses, costs, losses or damages incurred, received or suffered whether in law, statute, equity, contract or tort resulting from a) Any errors, mistakes or incorrect information or detail provided by the Client;
b) Any delay in the Client providing detail, information, instruction feedback which result in a delay in the Services being provided or delivered; c) Any changes or modifications to the Items or attempted remedy or repairs by the Client or any third party on their behalf; d) Anything that could not have been reasonably foreseen, predicted, avoided or prevented; e) Anything beyond the service Provider’s reasonable control; f) conditions which do not arise as a result of a breach of a duty of care or negligence; g) Adverse weather, war, strikes, fires, floods, governmental restrictions.
Law and Jurisdictions
- This Agreement is available in the English language, where it is translated into any other language the English version shall always prevail.
- Unless expressly stated a person or company who is not party to the Agreement shall not have any rights, benefits or obligations under this Guarantee or any part of it, under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- No forbearance, indulgence, relaxing, inaction or delay in either party enforcing performance, its contractual or legal rights shall prejudice, restrict or otherwise adversely affect the rights of that party to enforce its rights at a later date or later breach.
- If any provision of this agreement is, or shall become invalid or unenforceable in the opinion of a court of Law it shall in no way affect or diminish the remainder of the agreement and it shall remain valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by Law. Both parties shall seek and agree an alternative provision that is valid and enforceable and reflects the intent of the original term.
- The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the Law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.